Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

Sorry, it's been awhile, Kinda busy in the Hawen household. New Years Eve was Jorda and I's Anniversary. She is truly an amazing woman. Someone I can spend all my time with and never tire of her company. Someone I can never live without. I can honestly say I have never experienced that with anyone, nor did I think it was truly possible. She is a dream come true. I would change nothing about her. We paint together, cuddle together, share conspiracy together, work together, stare in to each others eyes and dream together. She is most certainly my Once In A Lifetime Love. I am proud be her husband. Last year we started an art fusion project and the results were the greatest thing I'd ever co-created. I took about nine months to complete. She did most of the work actually, I just supplied a few ingredients and some patience and support.                 May I present to the world,
Onyx Grey!
He was born December 9th and weighed 6.2 lbs. I couldn't be more proud. With my wife, daughter and now my son, my life is complete. Thank you, My Love, you make the most beautiful babies and are the single most amazing woman in the universe.

 I have done a few paintings since I last posted, and I will share a few with you on my next post. That's all for now, Thanx for looking and have a wonderful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment