Sunday, March 31, 2013

The best part of my life and some paintings...


I know I can't stop raving about my wife. I can't help it. She is the most amazing woman I have ever met. I love her more than I have ever loved in my whole life of forty five years. Her strength and courage are unsurpassed. I love her with every fiber of my being. I love her heart, her style, her interests, her hopes and dreams, i love the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the musical sound of her voice, the way she looks at me, I love her scent, the feel of her skin, the way she feels in my arms. I love the way she walks. I love her from the top of her head all the way down to her little toes. I love her taste in music, in books, in movies. I love that she is an artist, that we share professions, i love her interest in conspiracy, in the paranormal, in extraterrestrial life and in Halloween. I love her clothing, her shoes and her undergarments. I love that she loves the night. I love her passion, her lovemaking and I think she is the most sensual creature I have ever met. Her kisses, her caresses, her hugs, and cuddles. I love the soft heat of her breath. Her touch has an electricity that only true love can give. I love the way she thinks, I love the way she has come up from such a rough start in life. I love her values and learn much from them. I love our family. It is the best part of my life. Fatherhood and being a husband is my greatest reward. I love the way she treats her friends, how few and close they are. I love her choices in food, that she lives mostly a healthy lifestyle. I love the exceptions in that, her weaknesses for cupcakes and tiramisu and flan and a few other choice sinful treats. I love that she loves animals, cats especially. I love that she doesn't drive. I love very single thing about her, even her stubbornness. I could never live without her. She is my world, my life, my once in a lifetime opportunity for true love. I will cherish her always. I love you Jorda.
Oh, and there are some recent aliens I've painted… 
"oh, was that your cow?" 16x20 acrylic


"salamander" 16x20 acrylic

No comments:

Post a Comment