Sunday, May 5, 2013

Love and Art


Guess what. Some thoughts about Jorda, then some art... I can't tell you how much I feel loved. I can't explain the degree of love that I feel. Never in my life have I felt so wanted, so adored, so together with someone. I've had some bad relationships in my life, a couple of REALLY bad ones. They really make me realize what I have now. It's incredible. I feel like I am really a part of something now. Of someone.  It's like I've never been in love before.This family I have is the pinnacle of my life. My wife is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I love her to death. I could not live without her. We are perfect together. She is perfect. We have so much in common, it's scary. I am lucky to have a love like this in my life. I can spend (and I do) 24 hours a day with her and never tire of her company. I have no desire for personal space and feel alone if she is in another room for more than five minutes. I know what it means when people say that my heart belongs to her. It does. It's not even mine anymore. She is an inseparable part of me that will last forever. I am so grateful to experience love like this, the world would be a much better place if everyone loved like we do. 
Here are a couple of recent paintings...
Mandragora 9x12 acrylic

"31" 8x10 acrylics

No comments:

Post a Comment